It is our hope that with this Blog, men will inspire other men to support alternatives to abortion, as well as foster new, lasting friendships. Below are some general guidelines when posting a message on our Blog. Please read them carefully. We encourage all heartfelt stories, experiences, feelings, thoughts, etc., in addition to any respectful comments and/or suggestions from our visitors.
Understand who we are. Before you submit a comment, please make sure you read our entire website to understand who we are and what we stand for.
Be safe. Your privacy is important to us however, you need to understand that when you disclose any personal information on our website, it will be visible to the WORLD. Take caution in listing personal addresses, phone numbers and last names. If you post your personal or work e-mail address, you may be subject to Spam.
Be sensitive and compassionate with your words. Men visiting our website may be lost, hurting and/or crying out for help. Please remember that when we read something on paper, e-mail or internet, it may lack certain emotions that normally exist in verbal conversation, and therefore is understood differently by each reader. Writers: please choose your words carefully, so not to insult anyone. Readers: please have tolerance and don't be quick to interpret something the wrong way.
Material absolutely prohibited and will be removed immediately:
- Pictures of aborted babies.
- Judgments against fellow contributors. “Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.” John 8:1-11
- Profanity and all other inappropriate, offensive content.
- Links to personal and/or professional websites with any profanity or inappropriate, offensive content.
- Blasphemous and/or slanderous tones against any organization (religious, political or otherwise).
- Soliciting items, services, etc. for sale.
- Advertising and/or fundraising requests.
- Use of another person’s personal information without their written permission.
- Initiation of scornful dialogue or a debate from those who disagree with this website.
Adhere to the guidelines. If you think that you cannot follow these guidelines set forth, please do not blog, as I will remove all posts that are not in accordance with what I have respectfully requested.
Questions and Comments: I will do my best to answer all questions aimed at helping others or suggestions on how to improve this website. You can also e-mail us at email@example.com.
Thanks for sharing and God Bless you!